History of SPINNER Machine tools

1949 Foundation of the company in Munich/Germany as a supplier for precision parts
1950 Development of turning machines for own production
1958 First participation at machine tool exhibition
1958 - 1970 Development of various cam controlled turning machines.
1970 construction of new factory in Sauerlach outside Munich
1970 - today Development of a broad range of CNC-machines
1972 First CNC machine
1991 Automated CNC gantry-type loading systems
1994 Introduction of machining centers
1996 First 7-axis turning-milling centers with Y and B-axis
1997 Construction of new factory in Sauerlach, close to Munich
2000 Foundation of Spinner-Turkey
2001 Openings of sales offices in Italy, Great Britain and Switzerland
2003 Extension of the factory in Turkey
2006 Opening of the new Showroom near Stuttgart
2008 New assembly building in Sauerlach factory
2009 New extended building of Spinner-Automation near Stuttgart
2011 own sales office in Moscow-Russia
2013 New assembly hall in Sauerlach
2014 Opening Demo-Center in Switzerland
Webdesign München - net-n-net